Dotter is a young, fast growing technology company, doing some pretty cool stuff in the digital commerce space. We have fantastic relationships with our clients, ranging from huge multinationals to local SME brands. We deliver applications via our cloud-based technology platform, Commerce Builder, across all types of digital content. We evolve and are constantly reacting to a changing marketplace.
Dotter is looking for an administrator to support our account team with day to day tasks. It’s essential that you have a strong attention to detail and are a highly organised multi-tasker, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn new industry knowledge.
- Maintaining the smooth running and regular testing of all applications for existing clients
- Data collection across multi language websites (no requirement to be multilingual, though advantageous if so)
- Creating and updating regular client reports
- Data entry and data cleansing
- Consolidating external data into one regular report for internal distribution
- Running reports to understand benchmarks across Dotter templates/solutions
- Creating in depth detailed analysis of clients’ e-commerce objectives and applying campaign results
- Managing briefing forms and paperwork for clients
- Research on competitor analysis
- Supporting sales team with admin tasks
All members of the Dotter team have shared accountabilities, including:
- Delivering quality work to team members and clients alike
- Supporting colleagues
- Following Dotter standard operating procedures
- Involvement in company promotion including blog posts
- Be flexible in line with business needs
- Competent with using excel e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, basic formulas
- Experience using Google G suite is an advantage
- Demonstrate independence and proactiveness
- Be comfortable working with remote teams
- Interested in technology and user experience
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A good work ethic, doing what it takes to meet your commitments.
£22,000 - £24,000 Pro Rata
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please send a copy of your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org