Dotter is a young, fast growing technology company, doing some pretty cool stuff in the digital commerce space with massive global brands – Activision, Kellogg’s, GSK, Britvic and Colgate Palmolive to name but a few. We deliver applications to brands via our cloud based technology platform, Commerce Builder, across all types of digital content.
Dotter is looking for an administrator to support our account team with day to day tasks. It’s essential that you have a strong attention to detail and are a highly organised multi-tasker, with enthusiasm and willingness to learn new industry knowledge.
- Maintaining the smooth running and regular testing of all applications for existing clients
- Creating and updating regular client reports
- Concatenating external data into one regular report to be shared internally
- Creating in depth detailed analysis of clients’ e-commerce objectives and applying campaign results
- Data collection across multi language websites (no requirement to be multilingual, though advantageous if so)
- Data entry and data cleansing
- Managing documentation and paperwork for clients
- Monitoring multiple inboxes
All members of the Dotter team have shared accountabilities, including:
- Delivering quality work to team members and clients alike
- Supporting colleagues
- Following Dotter standard operating procedures
- Involvement in company promotion including blog posts
- Be flexible in line with business needs
- Competent with using excel e.g. v-lookups, pivot tables, basic formulas
- Experience using Google G suite is an advantage
- Demonstrate independence and proactiveness
- Be comfortable working with remote teams
- Interested in technology and user experience
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- A good work ethic, doing what it takes to meet your commitments.
£20,000 - £22,000 Pro Rata
Dotter is an early stage company growing rapidly. This role would suit someone who wants to be in at the beginning and is willing/able to grow with the company and take on additional responsibilities as the team expands. This also creates significant opportunities for career development.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
The successful candidate would be eligible to participate in a discretionary performance related bonus scheme and join the applicable employee share scheme after a qualifying period.