Dotter is a young, fast growing technology company, doing some pretty cool stuff in the digital commerce space with massive global brands – Activision, Kellogg’s, GSK, Britvic and Colgate Palmolive to name but a few. We deliver applications to brands via our cloud based technology platform, Commerce Builder, across all types of digital content.
We’re looking for an ambitious, focused individual who is a self-sufficient Account Manager with strong client management and project management skills and with a keen eye for detail to join our team. You will be able to create and build relationships at senior level. Projects are varied, clients and agencies are global.
The role will sit in the account management team and report to the Head of Client Services. The role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Support with the onboarding of new clients
- Acquire knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition
- Build & maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Identifying up sell opportunities - Working closely with the sales team to help grow clients
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients & associated partners
- Talk confidently and knowledgeably about all aspects of Dotter technology
- Ensure excellent delivery of Dotter’s solutions
- Create and update regular client reports
- Create in depth detailed analysis of clients’ e-commerce objectives and apply campaign results
- Manage all affiliate relationship requirements globally
- Initiate and manage multiple projects from kick off to successful completion
- Manage project scope and completion of deliverables within project timelines
- Stakeholder management - externally and internally, with a variety of teams ensuring clear and consistent communication at all times
- ‘Hold your own’ with customer technical stakeholders, using your judgement when to pull in the internal IT support
- Keeping accurate records and documentation and ensure the upkeep of PM tools
- Identifying improvements to applications based on usefulness, resource and client demand
- Logging and escalating application issues to their resolution
- Overseeing internal & external QA process, and ensuring solutions are delivered to specification, on time and in-line with agreed Scope of Work
- Building client databases, ensuring quality and accuracy
Dotter is an early stage company growing rapidly. This role would suit someone who wants to be in at the beginning and is willing/able to grow with the company and take on additional responsibilities as the team expands. This also creates significant opportunities for career development.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
The successful candidate would be eligible to participate in a discretionary performance related bonus scheme and join the applicable employee share scheme after a qualifying period.