Dotter is a young, fast growing technology company, doing some pretty cool stuff in the digital commerce space. We have fantastic relationships with our clients, ranging from huge multinationals to local SME brands. We deliver applications via our cloud-based technology platform, Commerce Builder, across all types of digital content. We evolve and are constantly reacting to a changing marketplace.
Dotter is looking for an ambitious Client Service Manager to join our team and take ownership for the day-to-day management and growth of a number of key clients globally.
Great client service and project management skills are a must-have, as you will act as the primary point of contact between clients and our internal development team when it comes to planning, managing and delivering client projects along with ongoing top quality account management. It’s essential that you have a keen eye for detail, great relationship building skills and are a fantastic storyteller.
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients & associated partners
- Gathering/coordinating collection of all required data to set up client activity within Dotter platform, liaising between clients and internal Dotter delivery teams
- Overseeing internal & external QA process, and ensuring solutions are delivered to specification, on time and in-line with agreed Scope of Work
- Supporting the production and upkeep of PM tools and documentation in support of digital projects, including project schedules, resourcing plans and standard project communications tools
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation in relation to all aspects of your role
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Creating in depth detailed analysis of clients’ e-commerce objectives and applying campaign results
- Meeting with clients to discuss future opportunities and presenting key findings
- Report on and action client requests within an agreed timeframe
- Identifying up sell opportunities - Working closely with the sales team to help grow clients.
- Interpret briefs and create supporting documentation - presentations, proposals, scopes of work, etc
- Ensure our high client renewal and satisfaction rate is maintained at all times
- Talk confidently and knowledgeably about all aspects of Dotter technology and how it is best placed strategically to deliver value to clients, through a strong understanding of the wider Digital Shelf industry
All members of the Dotter team have shared accountabilities, including:
- Delivering quality work to team members and clients alike
- Supporting colleagues
- Following Dotter standard operating procedures
- Involvement in company promotion including blog posts
- Being flexible in line with business needs
The staff at Dotter are at the core of our business. We are experts in our field. This is an opportunity to join a young, fast growing tech company at a really exciting stage of rapid growth, where you'll be encouraged to grow along with the business.
You will learn a lot and you will have the freedom to show us just how brilliant you are!
- Competitive salary, and performance related bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas ‘shut down’
- Flexible working opportunity, hours and location (home working)
FT hours: 37.5 hours per week, although we are open to flexible working/condensed/reduced hours proposals.
£32,000 - £35,000 FTE + bonus/ commission
Salary negotiable based on experience.
Please send a copy of your current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org