Integrated in seconds
Dotter has multiple solutions in place for all channels & platforms*
To suit all budgets: From as little as £150/month to “all you can eat” packages available
Dotter delivers solutions in 20+ territories and has over 6 years of experience in delivering Digital Shelf and Where to Buy tools that really move the needle
Via our interactive dashboard, or fully integrated into client tech stack
Multiple campaign types, objectives, priorities & use cases “build once, execute everywhere”
Founded by marketers who truly understand the challenges of multichannel consumer engagement and shopping, we were one of the first to launch our Where to Buy solutions.
And we haven’t rested on our laurels.
The platform is in continuous development, based on constant real world data from running thousands of campaigns and managing millions of consumer interactions, with hundreds of split tests to quantify our engagement theories.
We’re big fans of testing, learning and enhancing - and we use the collective insights to advise our customers on everything from UX to placement, KPIs to testing opportunities. We have a firm eye on the consumer experience.
There’s lots of really clever technical stuff we *could* be doing, but we’re not about implementing tech just because it’s clever. We want your customers to get the best possible experience and in turn, you get the best ROI.
- The only Where to Buy provider that guarantees integration with any ecommerce website, anywhere in the world, in seconds.
- Dynamic management of product data with realtime monitoring and fully automated notifications.
- Aggregate all purchase influencing content for a single, powerful tool. Advanced web scraping, API integration and managed content are all a doddle.
- Consumer tested templates with proven success, taking the pain out of UX design.
- Dynamic personalisation - optimise consumer experience on the fly, or using pre-set parameters based on precise campaign objectives.
- Automate test and learn campaigns with pre-defined goals, and let Commerce Builder manage the complexities and reporting on the results.
Providing actionable insights to improve:
- Campaign success
- Long term digital strategy
- Retailer relationships
- Competitive position
Automated notifications for the things that matter:
- Product inventory
- Competitor promotions
- Consumer behaviour
Understand how the wide range of variables impact shopping behaviour on a campaign basis, and use the interactive dashboard to help in ongoign campaign optimisation.
Long term, build a powerful knowledge base of insights that feed into campaign planning, making sure every marketing dollar spent is delivering best bang for buck.